Financial planning for your business
Many of our clients are directors or owners of businesses so we’re often asked if we can help out with business financial planning matters.
Here’s what we have to offer:
People are the key to success. Should you lose a critical team member in the event of illness or death, we can help you protect your business’ financial position.
How we can help with Business Protection
They say that no one is indispensable but losing a key member of your team, either through illness or death, can be a major blow for the financial position and profitability of any business.
Although we can’t protect against life’s uncertainties, we can help you mitigate against them by providing life insurance for your key team members.
As well as protecting the business’ financial position, funds can be made available to bring in extra support and to recruit and train suitable replacements.
Business Protection in a nutshell
- Protect the financial position and profitability of a business should it lose a key member of the team through illness or death
- Provide funds to bring in extra support and to recruit and train suitable replacements
Call us today if you’d like to know more about Business ProtectionGet in touch
Don’t leave the future of your business to chance. With Succession Planning, we can help you protect your business’ financial position should you become ill or die before reaching retirement.
How we can help with Succession Planning
If you’re a business owner, you will undoubtedly have worked hard to build and maintain your business. But what would happen if you were to become ill or die before reaching retirement?
Our Succession Planning experts can arrange the appropriate level of cover to make sure that your business’ financial position and profitability is protected should you, or another partner, die or become ill. We can ensure that the funds are available to buy out the departed owner’s share of the business, as well as ensuring the financial position of the business owner and their family.
Succession Planning in a nutshell
- Protect the financial position and profitability of a business should it lose one of the owners through illness or death
- Protect the business owner or his/her family should the owner die or become ill before reaching retirement
Call us today if you’d like to know more about Succession PlanningGet in touch
A business is only as good as its people, so why not let us help you design an attractive package of employee benefits to retain the very best people for your business?
How we can help with Employee Benefits
An attractive package of employee benefits can make a real difference to employee retention as well as attracting the right people to your company.
We can help design a whole range of employee benefits including pensions, life assurance, sickness benefits and group medical plans, whilst ensuring that your company gets the right return on its investment.
Employee Benefits in a nutshell
- Help design employee packages which will attract and retain the right people
- Provide a range of employee benefits including pensions, life assurance, sickness benefits and group private medical plans
- Help manage the costs of benefits packages and ensure you get the right return on your investment
Call us today if you’d like to know more about Employee BenefitsGet in touch